System Requirements for HCnix
Minimum system requirements for HCnix are listed on this page. However we recommend you to get better server exceeding these minimum requirements. In case of any confusion you should consult HC support team and get their expert advice.
- Any GNU/Linux OS like CentOS, Debian, CloudLinux or Redhat.
- Apache must be installed on Web Servers where you want to run HCnix panel.
- PHP as DSO, php-xml and php-mysqli
- HCnix Linux License.
- x86, x86_64, IA64, ARM, and other CPU architectures.
- For servers with DNS roles, a supported DNS Server should be installed from the list of HCnix supported software for DNS. [Check the List]
- For servers with Mail roles, a supported Mail Server should be installed from the list of HCnix supported software for Mail. [Check the List]
- HCnix supports a distributed environment. Service providers can use their Web, Mail, DNS and Database servers on separate servers. However you may choose to
run all services from single server as well.
- Your server must be connected to the internet so it can communicate with our activation server